Sunday, December 4, 2016

I AM THE FATHER

Photo by Sid Gray 

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time 
with you, and yet hast thou not known me, 
Philip?  he that hath seen me hath seen the 
Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the 
Father?  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, 
and the Father in me? the words that I speak 
unto you I speak not of myself: but the 
Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the
works. Believe me that I am in the Father, 
and the Father in me: or else believe me for 
the very works’ sake. Verily, verily, I say unto
you, He that believeth on me, the works that I
do shall he do also; and greater works than
these shall he do; because I go unto my
Father.  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my
name, that will I do, that the Father may be
glorified in the Son.  If ye shall ask any thing
in my name, I will do it.  If ye love me, keep
my commandments. And I will pray the
Father and he shall give you another
Comforter, that he may abide with you for
ever;  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the
world cannot receive, because it seeth him
not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him;
for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in
you. I will not leave you comfortless: 
I will come to you.  Yet a little while, and 
the world seeth me no more; but ye see 
me: because I live, ye shall live also.  At 
that day ye shall know that I am in my 
Father, and ye in me, and I in you.  He that 
hath my commandments,and keepeth 
them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth 
me shall be loved of my Father, and I will 
love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:9-21

No comments:

Post a Comment