Tuesday, December 27, 2016

BY THE BREATH OF GOD

Photo provided by Balinda Zimmerman


The Spirit of God hath made me, 
and the breath of the Almighty 
hath given me life.
Job 33:4

 All scripture is given by 
inspiration of God, and 
is profitable for doctrine, 
for reproof, for correction, 
for instruction in righteousness:
II Timothy 3:16


And he said unto me, Son of man, 
can these bones live? And I 
answered, O Lord GOD, thou 
knowest.  Again he said unto me, 
Prophesy upon these bones, 
and say unto them, O ye 
dry bones, hear the word of 
the LORD.  Thus saith the 
Lord GOD unto these bones; 
Behold, I will cause breath 
to enter into you, and ye shall 
live:   And I will lay sinews 
upon you, and will bring up 
flesh upon you, and cover 
you with skin, and put breath 
in you, and ye shall live; and 
ye shall know that I am the LORD.
So I prophesied as I was commanded: 
and as I prophesied, there was a noise, 
and behold a shaking, and the bones 
came together, bone to his bone.  And 
when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the 
flesh came up upon them, and the skin 
covered them above: but there was no 
breath in them.  Then said he unto me, 
Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, 
son of man, and say to the wind, 
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from 
the four winds, O breath, and breathe 
upon these slain, that they may live.  So 
I prophesied as he commanded me, 
and the breath came into them, and they 
lived, and stood up upon their feet, an 
exceeding great army.  Then he said unto 
me, Son of man, these bones are the whole 
house of Israel: behold, they say, Our 
bones are dried, and our hope is lost: 
we are cut off for our parts.  Therefore 
prophesy and say unto them, Thus 
saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my 
people, I will open your graves, and 
cause you to come up out of your graves, 
and bring you into the land of Israel.
And ye shall know that I am the LORD, 
when I have opened your graves, O my 
people, and brought you up out of your 
graves,  And shall put my spirit in you,
and ye shall live, and I shall place you 
in your own land: then shall ye know 
that I the LORD have spoken it, and 
performed it, saith the LORD.
Job 37:3-14


Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto 
thee.  Except a man be born of water and of 
the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom 
of God.  That which is born of the flesh is 
flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit 
is spirit.  Marvel not that I said unto thee, 
Y must be born again.  The wind bloweth 
where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound 
thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, 
and whither it goeth: so is every one that 
is born of the Spirit.
John 3:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment