Monday, June 17, 2019

FOR AS HIGH AS THE HEAVENS ABOVE

Photo provided by Sherry Lindsey Day

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so 
are my ways higher than your ways, and my 
thoughts than your thoughts.  For as the rain 
cometh down, and the snow from heaven, 
and returneth not thither, but watereth the 
earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, 
that it may give seed to the sower, and 
bread to the eater:  So shall my word be 
that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall 
not return unto me void, but it shall 
accomplish that which I please, and it 
shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth 
with peace: the mountains and the hills shall 
break forth before you into singing, 

ISAIAH 55:9-12


Visit our webpage to hear songs, devotions, and related ministries

Digging a Well is compiling a National Cookbook
to submit recipes from your country send to 
enduringthejourney@comcast.net 
include a written agreement to allow Digging a Well
Ministry the rights to test and publish the recipe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment