Wednesday, March 15, 2017

HEALING IN HIS WINGS

Photo provided by Kelly Gray 

 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall 
burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, 
and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: 
and the day that cometh shall burn them 
up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall 
leave them neither root nor branch. But 
unto you that fear my name shall the Sun 
of righteousness arise with healing in his 
wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up 
as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread 
down the wicked; for they shall be ashes 
under the soles of your feet in the day 
that I shall do this, saith the LORD of 
hosts.  Remember ye the law of Moses 
my servant, which I commanded unto 
him in Horeb for all Israel, with the 
statutes and judgments. Behold, I will 
send you Elijah the prophet before the 
coming of the great and dreadful day 
of the LORD:  And he shall turn the 
heart of the fathers to the children, 
and the heart of the children to their 
fathers, lest I come and smite the 
earth with a curse.

Malichi 4

No comments:

Post a Comment