Wednesday, March 29, 2017

AND THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE

Photo provided by Tara Cook Bruce

These words spake Jesus, and lifted 
up his eyes to heaven, and said, 
Father, the hour is come; glorify 
thy Son, that thy Son also may 
glorify thee:  As thou hast given 
him power over all flesh, that he 
should give eternal life to as 
many as thou hast given him.
And this is life eternal, that 
they might know thee the only 
true God, and Jesus Christ, 
whom thou hast sent.  I have 
glorified thee on the earth: I 
have finished the work which 
thou gavest me to do.  And now, 
O Father, glorify thou me with 
thine own self with the glory 
which I had with thee before the 
world was.  I have manifested 
thy name unto the men which 
thou gavest me out of the world: 
thine they were, and thou gavest 
them me; and they have kept thy 
word.  Now they have known that 
all things whatsoever thou hast 
given me are of thee.

John 17:7

No comments:

Post a Comment