Saturday, March 11, 2017

AM I A GOD AT HAND?

Photo provided by Sid Michael Gray

Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not 
a God afar off?  Can any hide himself in 
secret places that I shall not see him? 
saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven 
and earth? saith the LORD. I have heard 
what the prophets said, that prophesy 
lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, 
I have dreamed. How long shall this 
be in the heart of the prophets that 
prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets 
of the deceit of their own heart;  Which 
think to cause my people to forget my 
name by their dreams which they tell 
every man to his neighbour, as their 
fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.  
The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell 
a dream; and he that hath my word, let him 
speak my word faithfully. What is the 
chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.  Is not
my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; 
and like a hammer that breaketh the rock 
in pieces?  

Jeremiah 23: 23-29

No comments:

Post a Comment