Monday, April 30, 2018

CALLED TO RIGHTEOUSNESS

Photography by Romona Adams

 I the LORD have called thee in 
righteousness, and will hold thine
hand, and will keep thee, and give 
thee for a covenant of the people, 
for a light of the Gentiles; To open 
the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners 
from the prison, and them that sit in 
darkness out of the prison house. I am 
the LORD: that is my name: and my glory 
will I not give to another, neither my 
praise to graven images.  Behold, the former 
things are come to pass, and new 
things do I declare: before they  spring 
forth I tell you of them  Sing unto the 
LORD a new song, and his praise from 
the end of the earth, ye that go 
down to the sea, and all that is 
therein; the isles, and the 
inhabitants thereof.

Isaiah 42:6-10

No comments:

Post a Comment