Monday, February 6, 2017

THOU SHALT REST

Photo provided by Kelly Ann Gray 


 Come unto me, all ye that labour 
and are heavy laden, and I will 
give you rest. Take my yoke upon 
you, and learn of me; for I am meek 
and lowly in heart: and ye shall 
find rest unto your souls.  For my 
yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-29

Remember the sabbath day, to keep 
it holy.  Six days shalt thou labour, 
and do all thy work:  But the seventh 
day is the sabbath of the LORD thy 
God: in it thou shalt not do any work, 
thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, 
thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, 
nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger 
that is within thy gates:  For in six 
days the LORD made heaven and earth, 
the sea, and all that in them is, and 
rested the seventh day: wherefore the 
LORD blessed the sabbath day, and 
hallowed it.
Exodus 20:8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment