Monday, July 4, 2016

GOD BLESS AMERICA


White signifies purity and innocence
Red signifies hardiness and valour
Blue signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice


II Chronicles 7:14-20
If my people, which are called by
my name, shall humble themselves
and pray, and seek my face, and turn 
from their wicked ways; then will I 
hear from heaven, and will forgive their 
sin, and will heal their land.
Now mine eyes shall be open, and 
mine ears attent unto the prayer that 
is made in this place. For now have I chosen 
and sanctified this house, that my 
name may be there for ever: and mine 
eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.
And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, 
as David thy father walked, and do 
according to all that I have commanded 
thee, and shalt observe my statutes and 
my judgments; Then will I stablish the throne 
of thy kingdom, according as I have 
covenanted with David thy father, saying, 
There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.
But if ye turn away, and forsake my 
statutes and my commandments, which 
I have set before you, and shall go and serve 
other gods, and worship them;
Then will I pluck them up by the roots 
out of my land which I have given them; 
and this house, which I have sanctified for 
my name, will I cast out of my sight, 
and will make it to be a proverb and a 
byword among all nations.




If this blog has been a blessing to you please take the time to drop us an e-mail and let us know at EnduringTheJourney@comcast.net



No comments:

Post a Comment