Monday, March 19, 2018

BE ACCEPTABLE

Photographer - Kay Rowe 

Let the words of my mouth, and the
meditation of my heart, be acceptable
in thy sight, O LORD, my strength,
and my redeemer.  Send thee help
from the sanctuary, and strengthen
thee out of Zion;  Remember all
thy offerings, and accept thy burnt
sacrifice; Selah.  Grant thee
according to thine own heart,
and fulfil all thy counsel.  We
will rejoice in thy salvation,
and in the name of our God
we will set up our banners:
the LORD fulfil all thy
petitions. Now know I that
the LORD saveth his anointed;
he will hear him from his
holy heaven with the saving
strength of his right hand.
Some trust in chariots, and
some in horses: but we will
remember the name of the
LORD our God.

Psalm 19:14 - 20:7


1 comment:

  1. Hello colleagues, nice paragraph and good arguments commented at
    this place, I am really enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete