Tuesday, May 2, 2017

COME AND DINE

Photo provided by Kelly Ann Gray 

Simon Peter went up, and drew 
the net to land full of great
fishes, an hundred and fifty 
and three: and for all there were 
so many, yet was not the net 
broken. Jesus saith unto them, 
Come and dine. And none of the 
disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? 
knowing that it was the Lord.
Jesus then cometh, and taketh 
bread, and giveth them, and fish 
likewise. This is now the third 
time that Jesus shewed himself 
to his disciples, after that he was 
risen from the dead. So when they 
had dined, Jesus saith to Simon 
Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest 
thou me more than these? He saith 
unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest 
that I love thee. He saith unto him, 
Feed my lambs. He saith to him again 
the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, 
lovest thou me? He saith unto him, 
Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love 
thee. He saith unto him, Feed 
my sheep. He saith unto him the 
third time, Simon, son of Jonas, 
lovest thou me? Peter was grieved 
because he said unto him the third 
time, Lovest thou me? And he said 
unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; 
thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus 
saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

John 21:10-17


No comments:

Post a Comment