Friday, May 10, 2013

FEET LIKE YOURS


     Recently I was scrolling through Pintrest and looking at all the wonderful ideas a friend of mine had on her page.  Looking at one of the photos I decided I would definetly implement the idea with my grandbabies.  Instantly I realized that each of us do this every day that we live. 

     The photo was a picture of flip flops and someone had glued rubber stamps onto the bottom so that when the child walks it will stamp their name and a picture into the sand.  Once the child looks back they can see imprints of where they have been in the sand. 

     This is my prayer, that the steps I take will leave imprints in the pathway for others to see that I walked with the Lord.  It would be so easy when we are going through tough times to leave prints that others could be lead astray by.  Only through resting on the Lord are we able to leave prints of love, joy and peace during those rough times.  May we take the time to have feet like yours Lord; that would lead others in the path of righteousness.
   
     And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; (Ephesians 6:15-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment