Thursday, February 25, 2016

FOUNTAINS OF THE WATER OF LIFE

Photo Provided by David Dedwylder


 And I saw a new heaven and a new
earth: for the first heaven and the first
earth were passed away; and there
was no more sea.  And I John saw
the holy city, new Jerusalem, 
coming down from God out 
of heaven, prepared as a bride 
adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice 
out of heaven saying, Behold, 
the tabernacle of God is with 
men, and he will dwell with them, 
and they shall be his people, and 
God himself shall be with them, 
and be their God.  And God shall 
wipe away all tears from their eyes; 
and there shall be no more death, 
neither sorrow, nor crying, neither 
shall there be any more pain: for
the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, 
Behold, I make all things new. And 
he said unto me, Write: for these 
words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me, It is done. 
I am Alpha and Omega, the 
beginning and the end. I will give 
unto him that is athirst of the
fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all 
things; and I will be his God, and he 
shall be my son.

Rev 21: 1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment